Research Interests: Cryptography and Secure Protocol
Curriculum Vitae (Last modified: May 10, 2021)
중앙대학교 암호연구실에서는 학부연구생을 모집합니다.
참여를 원하시는 분은 아래의 양식을 작성바랍니다.
- [Sep. 2021] I joined School of Computer Science and Engineering, Chung-Ang University as an assistant professor.
- [Aug. 2021] A paper on the security analysis of the recent identity-based encryption with authorized equivalence test was accepted to Cluster Computing.
– Attack and Improvement of the Recent Identity-Based Encryption with Authorized Equivalence Test in Cluster Computing
with Seongbong Choi
- [Jun. 2021] Invited to be a PC member of ProvSec 2021.
- [Apr. 2021] A research project was selected by IITP.
– A Study on Cryptographic Primitives for SNARK (co-PI/ Apr. 2021 – Dec. 2026)
- [Apr. 2021] A contract research project was selected by ETRI.
– A Study on Improvement of MPC-based Digital Signatures (PI/ May 2021 – Oct. 2021)
- [Mar. 2021] A paper on secure face recognition system was accepted to CVPR 2021.
– IronMask: Modular architecture for protecting deep face template
with Sunpill Kim, Yunseon Jeong, Jinsu Kim, Jungkon Kim and Jae Hong Seo
- [Mar. 2021] A research proposal for grant was selected by NRF of Korea.
– Cryptographic Schemes for Secure Computation and Their Applications (PI/ Mar. 2021 – Feb. 2026)
Program Committee Members
- ASIACRYPT 2021, 2020, 2016
- APKC 2021 – 2018
- ICISC 2021, 2020, 2018 – 2014
- IWSEC 2017 – 2015
- ProvSec 2021 – 2018
Contact email: hyungtaelee at cau.ac.kr or hyungtaelee at gmail.com